Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
i'm not seeing clearly. by awfultosee i'm not seeing clearly. by awfultosee
i'm not thinking right.


:facebook: [link]

featured [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] :heart:
Add a Comment:
 
:icondorotejac:
DorotejaC Featured By Owner Jun 3, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
H E L L O :love: You've been featured HERE
Reply
:iconawfultosee:
awfultosee Featured By Owner Jun 5, 2013
:heart:
Reply
:iconspartaxus:
Spartaxus Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013
good composition :)
Reply
:iconawfultosee:
awfultosee Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013
thank you! :)
Reply
:iconpulse72:
Pulse72 Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
....then its time to see what is left. ;)
Reply
:iconawfultosee:
awfultosee Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
i guess you're right :D
Reply
:iconlooziker:
looziker Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
this kind of rain or steam on window, or glass of any kind, will always remind me of Czech Republic. somehow every time i went to this country, it was raining ;d
Reply
:iconawfultosee:
awfultosee Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
i remember there was a time in which i happened to visit a town here in italy under rain, no matter the season, the day, whatever.. it was ALWAYS raining.
i understand that!
Reply
:iconlooziker:
looziker Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
exactly. i happened to be in Czech like twice or three times for longer than an hour and i remember this: traveling with a car and rain on the windows.
i am planning to visit Prague with friends this May (we dropped any other country as Czech is close and it is cheap xD) and i hope it finally won't be raining!
Reply
:iconawfultosee:
awfultosee Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
yeah same here!

aaah, Prague! i'd love to visit it! D:
hopefully it won't rain this time with your friends ;D
Reply
:iconlooziker:
looziker Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
*fingers crossed* in theory it is May, the month with the least amount of rain and after all the awful periods of snow melting and turning into mud. so technically there is like 80% chances of great weather and 20% of bad one. i hope Czech Republic doesn't hate me and it will be a sunny weekend ^^
Reply
:iconawfultosee:
awfultosee Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
i will keep my *fingers crossed* until then - or i'll try too XD
Reply
:iconlooziker:
looziker Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
yeah, what i wanted to say is that it would be pretty difficult to keep fingers crossed until May :D
Reply
:iconawfultosee:
awfultosee Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
haha yeah it would be just to keep them only for a whole day xD

that's weird btw... i think i got it but you'll show me better when we'll meet :D
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconlooziker:
looziker Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
in Poland we don't literally keep fingers crossed, we do something like a thumb squeezing :XD: it looks almost like a thumb up but the thumb is hidden behind the other fingers... i can't explain it! :XD:
Reply
:iconzeal-gjp:
Zeal-GJP Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Good to see something green. Winter's been relentless.
Reply
:iconawfultosee:
awfultosee Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
totally agree!
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×




Details

Submitted on
January 6, 2013
Image Size
104 KB
Resolution
600×600
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
542
Favourites
54 (who?)
Comments
27
×